Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One down.....one to go!

Well... we made it to Chicago safely. So far so good! We will be in Chicago for about 5 hours. We had our last "American" meal at Chili's, and had our fix of the famous Garrett's popcorn. Everyone is doing great and we are ready to go Moscow. We should arrive in Moscow at 12:30 pm (which is actually about 3:30 am in Oklahoma).  Please pray for us to get some rest on the flight, so we can hit the ground running when we land. We will be updating soon with pictures! We love you all!  

2 comments:

  1. Are you in Russia yet, were there bears at the circus. Can you get hotdogs at the circus. Did you get a Red Glow stick to wave in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures and updates are great!! Colby and Catie I have a 'hat' just like the one you were wearing. Colby-----do I see a 'mountain man' coming on? We pray for a safe, productive trip. I know you will touch many lives and can't wait to hear all about your experiences.

    Love you-----Nan

    ReplyDelete